- 2018.08.03 Programme＆Conference Venue information have been updated. Please see “Programme/Conference Venue ”.
- 2018.07.25 Access information has been updated. Due to the natural disasters led by the heavy rain in July, there will be no service on Sanyo Honsen Line until October.
- 2018.06.27 国内在住の研究者向けの発表・参加申し込み情報をCall for Paperに更新しました。
- 2018.06.21 Access information has been updated. Please see “Local Information”.
- 2018.04.20 Hotel registration is now open.
- 2018.04.09 Registration is now open.
- Call for Papers Open: 14 December 2017
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 16 March 2018 (midnight, Japan)
- Abstract Submission Deadline 国内研究者対象 7月20日（金）
- Acceptance Notification: by 31 March(for those who submitted by 28 Feb.) and by 20 April(for those who submitted by 16 March.)
- Full Program: August 2018
Registration & Payment
- Registration Opens: 31 March 2018
- Early-bird Rate Deadline: 31 July 2018
- Payment Deadline: 31 August 2018
Information about Recent Floods
Torrential rain in western Japan has triggered huge floods and landslides in the country. We are all mourning for over 200 people who lost their lives and trying to support those victims of disaster in some way.
Currently we are experiencing suspension of water supply in some area (not on our campus or near Saijo), local trains and closure of roads. We hope everything goes back to normal by IAIC 2018, however, please check following links closer to your departure to Japan especially if you are planning to do short trips from Saijo by local trains. We will also update our website regularly.
Please note that the daily lives near/on Higashi Hiroshima campus have now gone back to normal.
- Hiroshima Airport
This conference is partly subsidized by Hiroshima University under the “Program for Promoting the Enhancement of Research Universities.”